COOPERSTOWN, N.Y. – A public forum will be held for residents in the Coopertown School District Wednesday night at 6 p.m. at the junior/senior high school cafeteria to discuss the proposed Capital Project.
The future of the baseball field and gym will be discussed, as well as the possibilities of getting new LED lighting, enhanced security and an updated draining system on the school’s baseball field.
The total cost of the school’s proposed Capital Project is $5 million.
- Cooperstown residents invited to public forum to discuss Capital Project
- Cooperstown School District proposes capital project for building improvements
- Herkimer residents vote to approve Capital Project
- Westmoreland capital project defeated in public vote
- Community members discuss DRI projects at downtown forum
- Cooperstown residents say YES on school district capitol project proposal
- Westmoreland CSD residents to vote on capital project today
- Residents vote against Town of Webb School Capital Project
- Low turnout for public meeting on Utica CSD's capital project
- Work on $1.2M project continues in Cooperstown