COOPERSTOWN, N.Y. -- An 18-year-old Cooperstown man is facing several charges following an alleged break-in on Railroad Avenue.
Police say he stole a number of items, including a computer and money.
Richard Abbate, allegedly broke in into the building after 11 p.m. Tuesday and stole items from several offices, including Brewery Ommegang's business office, Green Cow Butcher Shop and Upstate Companies.
Abbate was charged with grand larceny, criminal mischief, three counts of burglary, two counts of petit larceny, and criminal trespass.
He has been arraigned and is being held in the Otsego County Jail in lieu of $15,000 cash bail or $30,000 bond.
- Cooperstown teen facing charges following alleged break-in on Railroad Ave.
- Cooperstown man facing federal money laundering, tax charges
- Cooperstown breaks ground on new wastewater treatment plant
- Doubleday Field in Cooperstown moving ahead with $5.8M face lift
- Court appearance delayed for Cooperstown phys-ed teacher facing child porn charges
- Mug Club: Adirondack Scenic Railroad
- Morrisville woman facing felony charges for alleged welfare fraud
- Sex offender facing new charges for alleged child sexual abuse
- Chenango Ave Bridge construction underway
- Cooperstown Says Goodbye to Graduates