UTICA- A local couple gets married during half time at the Utica City FC game.
The bride, Kyla Grose from Ilion, and the groom, Cody James from Sauquoit tied the knot right on the turf at Adirondack Bank Center on Sunday afternoon.
The couple exchanged vows in front of more 2,000 people. The bride's parents are season ticket holders and thought it was a good idea to get married at the game.
Congrats to the newlyweds!
- Couple ties the knot at Utica City FC game
- Hometown Olympian ties the knot
- Utica City FC announces 2018-19 schedule
- Utica City FC signs its 'marquee player' for inaugural season
- Utica City FC takes down Blast in home opener
- Utica City FC re-signs Logan Roberts for two years
- Ryan Hall named first Utica City FC head coach
- Utica City FC looks good heading into game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals
- Utica City FC focused on division title heading into final game of the regular season
- Through first five home games, Utica City FC ranks 4th in MASL for average attendance