UTICA- A local couple gets married during half time at the Utica City FC game.
The bride, Kyla Grose from Ilion, and the groom, Cody James from Sauquoit tied the knot right on the turf at Adirondack Bank Center on Sunday afternoon.
The couple exchanged vows in front of more 2,000 people. The bride's parents are season ticket holders and thought it was a good idea to get married at the game.
Congrats to the newlyweds!
- Couple ties the knot at Utica City FC game
- Hometown Olympian ties the knot
- Utica City FC announces 2018-19 schedule
- Ryan Hall named first Utica City FC head coach
- Utica City FC signs its 'marquee player' for inaugural season
- Utica City FC takes down Blast in home opener
- Through first five home games, Utica City FC ranks 4th in MASL for average attendance
- Utica FC Home Opener at Adirondack Bank Center
- Pro soccer team Utica City FC to play at the Adirondack Bank Center
- Ryan Hall, of Utica City FC, named MASL December coach of the month