SYLVAN BEACH, N.Y. – The owners of Crazy Clam in Sylvan Beach say they are closing the restaurant’s doors for good after 22 years. The announcement was made in a Facebook post on Monday.
Crazy Clam, located at 2392 Spencer Ave. in Sylan Beach, will be open through Sunday, Oct. 6. There will be a farewell event on Saturday, Oct. 5, at 8:30 p.m. with live music from the East Shore All-Stars.
- Crazy Clam closing after 22 years
- Mann scores 22, No. 22 Florida State beats Syracuse 80-62
- Scores 2-Day: October 22, 2017
- Scores 2-Day: January 22, 2018
- Scores 2-Day: April 22, 2018
- Scores 2-Day: May 22, 2018
- Scores 2-Day: October 22, 2018
- Grocery store closing up after 100 years
- Picker's Elegant Occasions closing after 75 years
- Sports Express Wrap: September 22, 2017