MARCY, N.Y. -- A chimney fire broke out in Marcy overnight.
The fire happened on North Street sometime before 1 a.m.
Fire crews from Whitesboro, Maynard, Stittville, and Deerfield all responded to the scene.
Crews went to the top of the roof to put out the fire, and just plumes of smoke were left.
The fire was put out quickly.
Officials say no one was injured during the fire.
- Crews make quick work of Marcy chimney fire overnight
- Crews made quick work of Fairfield chimney fire
- Crews battled fire, frigid temps overnight in Marcy
- Crews made quick work of kitchen fire in Rome
- Several crews respond to garage fire in Marcy
- Crews battle fire at Vince's U-Pull-It in Marcy
- Utica fire crews work quick to contain fire on Arlington Road
- UPDATE: Crews respond to 2 separate crashes in Marcy area
- Fire collapses roof at home in Marcy
- 2 injured in Marcy crash