Crews are working on a water main break in the City of Utica on top of several breaks from over the past few days.
When our cameras got to the intersection of Milgate and Catherine streets in Utica, the water had been shut off, but there were inches of ice and slush in the road.
According to the Mohawk Valley Water Authority, there have been a number of breaks and water issues.
If traveling in the area of Milgate and Catherine streets, plan an alternative route.
- Crews work on water main break in Utica
- UPDATE: Whitesboro water main break repaired
- Keeping up with water main breaks
- Water main break on Champlin Avenue
- Ilion water project to address water main breaks and discoloration
- Frigid weather causing dozens of local water main breaks
- Fort Plain Schools closed Thursday due to water main break
- Water main break on Remington Avenue in Ilion
- UPDATE: Water restored in Sauquoit following Mohawk Street main break
- UPDATE: Water main repaired in Ilion following overnight break