Marcy, N.Y. - What a great day to workout outside on Saturday, and that's what just about 50 people did in Marcy.
Five local CrossFit gyms came together today to raise money for the United Way. It's called CrossFit Cares.
It all took place at CrossFit Mohawk Valley on River Rd. in Marcy. Those that participated raised money to help the cause.
Besides CrossFit Mohawk Valley, the other participating locations were the CrossFits in Utica, Whitesboro, Oriskany and Barneveld.
No word yet on just how much money was raised and donated to the United Way.
- CrossFit gyms across Oneida County raise money for the United Way
- CrossFit for a cause
- Oneida County officials talk plans for 'Raise the Age' implementation
- Oneida County officials working to raise awareness of child abuse
- Oneida County officials raising awareness of elder abuse
- New gym opens in Herkimer
- Rabies Clinics in Oneida County
- Oneida County Storm Damage Aftermath
- Bowling to raise money for Ryan
- Bowling tournament raises money for Special Olympics