ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) - In New York state government news, Gov. Andrew Cuomo is making his fifth visit to Puerto Rico following last year's devastating hurricanes.
The Democrat will travel there Monday, joined by a group of state university students, labor leaders and elected officials who will participate in rebuilding projects.
Cuomo has blasted the federal response to hurricanes Irma and Maria, calling it a "national disgrace."
In other news, two upstate casinos are partnering with online fantasy sports operators to prepare for legalized sports betting.
The two casinos - Del Lago and Tioga Downs - will have to wait for new regulations before they can offer in-house betting. Supporters also want state permission to offer wagers online and on mobile devices.
- Capitol Watch
- Capitol Watch: Primary Election Edition
- Capitol Watch: Special election, Nixon-Cuomo taxes
- Capitol Watch: Business council forum, Percoco politics
- Capitol Watch: Nixon backs Cuomo, sort of
- Capitol Watch: Lawmakers to review voting problems
- Capitol Watch: Transportation hearings, pre-budget break
- Capitol Watch: Will state budget be late?
- Capitol Watch: Farmworker labor debate, Cuomo taxes
- Capitol Watch: Suicide prevention, solitary confinement