Election Day is less than a month away. One of the big races in the viewing area is that of Oneida County executive. NEWSChannel 2 interviewed both incumbent Republican, Anthony Picente, and challenger Democrat, Michael Hennessy, asking each candidate the same four questions. Watch the video interview above for the answers from incumbent Anthony Picente.
Watch the video of Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente answering questions ahead of Decision 2019.
Posted: Oct 7, 2019 9:04 AM
Updated: Oct 8, 2019 9:34 AM
- Decision 2019: Oneida County Executive Race - Anthony Picente Interview
- Decision 2019: Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente talks upcoming primary
- Decision 2019: Oneida County Executive Race - Michael Hennessy Interview
- Picente projected to win county executive race
- Picente unveils 2019 Oneida County budget proposal
- Two Oneida County executive hopefuls debate, Picente not in attendance
- Race for Oneida County executive is growing
- Oneida County Executive Picente: still no coronavirus cases in Oneida County
- Picente unveils proposed 2018 Oneida County budget
- Picente: Oneida County in excellent fiscal health
Scroll for more content...