Election Day is less than a month away. One of the big races in the viewing area is that of Oneida County executive. NEWSChannel 2 interviewed both incumbent Republican, Anthony Picente, and challenger Democrat, Michael Hennessy, asking each candidate the same four questions. Watch the video interview above for the answers from challenger, Michael Hennessy.
Watch the video of Oneida County Executive Challenger Michael Hennessy answering questions ahead of Decision 2019.
Posted: Oct 7, 2019 9:05 AM
Updated: Oct 28, 2019 9:59 AM
- Decision 2019: Oneida County Executive Race - Michael Hennessy Interview
- Decision 2019: Oneida County Executive Race - Anthony Picente Interview
- Hennessy back on the ballot in Oneida County executive race
- Hennessy addresses concerns over county executive race
- Hennessy challenging Oneida County BOE's decision to remove ballot signatures
- Gordon and Hennessy call on Oneida County executive to debate
- Decision 2019: Oneida County Executive Anthony Picente talks upcoming primary
- Race for Oneida County executive is growing
- Decision 2019: Utica Mayoral Race - Robert Palmieri Interview
- Decision 2019: Rome Mayoral Race - Jackie Izzo Interview
Scroll for more content...