NEW YORK (AP) - Rapper DMX was mourned at his memorial service with family and close friends at the Barclays Center in New York. Several heartfelt speeches were given Saturday by his closest friends, including Swizz Beatz, Nas and Eve. DMX's children gathered on stage to talk about the star as a father. His young daughter took a moment to rap in honor of her father. The event Saturday was closed to the public because of pandemic conditions. His funeral service will be held at 2:30 p.m. EDT Sunday and broadcast live on the BET network.
Rapper DMX was mourned at his memorial service with family and close friends at the Barclays Center in New York.
Posted: Apr 25, 2021 10:33 AM
- DMX immortalized by family and close friends at memorial
- DMX to be mourned during memorial service at Barclays Center
- DMX, rapper and actor, dies at 50
- Avid airman remembered by family and friends
- Mug Club: Compassionate Friends of the Mohawk Valley Memorial Walk
- Compassionate Friends holding Worldwide Candle Lighting memorial ceremony
- NBA will allow players to have families and 'longtime close personal friends' visit bubble
- Mug Club: Friends Helping Friends Fundraiser
- Mug Club: Boscov's 'Friends Helping Friends' fundraiser
- Kenny Rogers is mourned by close friends and fellow musicians
Scroll for more content...