NEW YORK (AP) - Rapper DMX will be mourned at a memorial with family and close friends at the Barclays Center in New York. The memorial will be held for him at the arena in Brooklyn on Saturday at 4 p.m. EST. The event will be closed to the public due to pandemic conditions. Organizers say they will follow New York COVID-19 testing guidelines and protocols. The ceremony will be livestreamed on DMX’s YouTube channel. No details were given about who may be appearing, performing or speaking. His funeral service will be held Sunday at 2:30 p.m. EST and broadcast live on BET.
Rapper DMX will be mourned at a memorial with family and close friends at the Barclays Center in New York.
Posted: Apr 24, 2021 10:37 AM
Updated: Apr 24, 2021 10:39 AM
- DMX to be mourned during memorial service at Barclays Center
- DMX immortalized by family and close friends at memorial
- DMX, rapper and actor, dies at 50
- Politics dominate McCain memorial service
- Memorial services planned for John Smirk
- Rome Memorial Hospital gradually resuming more services
- Service members honored at Parkway Center luncheon
- Whitesboro community mourns loss of officer Crossley
- List of local Memorial Day parades and services
- Community comes together for Cheri Saupp's memorial service
Scroll for more content...