VERNON, N.Y. -- Details about the potential for Woodstock 50 at Vernon Downs continue to come together.
The state Department of Health says because the event does not include camping, or overnight accommodations – a "mass gathering permit" is not necessary.
However, Woodstock 50 must meet sanitary codes requirements and public functions with attendance of 5,000 people requirements, and obtain a permit for that.
The information submitted by Woodstock 50 is still being evaluated by the DOH, in collaboration with Oneida County, and other state officials.
- DOH: Mass gathering permit not required if Woodstock 50 comes to Vernon Downs
- UPDATE: Town of Vernon denies permit to hold Woodstock 50 at Vernon Downs
- Woodstock 50 to appeal town of Vernon's denied permit
- Woodstock 50 not giving up on Vernon
- Vernon Planning Board denies Woodstock 50 appeal
- Griffo weighs in on Vernon Downs-Woodstock 50 filing
- Vernon Downs in the running for Woodstock 50 venue
- Vernon Downs officials try to answer residents concerns about Woodstock
- Woodstock 50 submits another application with town of Vernon
- Town of Vernon denies Woodstock 50's third application