ROME, N.Y. -- An alleged drunk driver was arrested following three-car crash in front of King Pin Lanes in Rome last weekend.
The crash on East Dominick Street shut down the roadway Saturday night for a couple of hours.
Rome police charged 39-year-old Clarence Burch, of Rome, with driving while intoxicated.
RPD says those injured were not seriously hurt.
The other details of the crash are still under investigation.
- DWI arrest made following three-car crash in front of King Pin Lanes
- Questions remain following crash in front of King Pin Lanes in Rome
- Crews respond to accident in front of King Pin Lanes in Rome
- DWI arrest made following head-on crash in Whitesboro
- Oneida County STOP DWI coordinator fired following DWI-Drugs arrest
- Utica parolee arrested for DWI after Parkside Court crash
- Mug Club: Veterans Pinning Ceremony
- NASCAR chairman arrested for DWI, oxycodone possession
- Cherry Valley woman charged with DWI with child in car
- DWI charge for woman driving wrong way on Utica arterial, crashing into oncoming car