UTICA, N.Y. -- Utica Police have charged a Waterville woman with aggravated DWI, after a crash on the Utica north-south arterial early Thursday morning.
The crash happened just before 12:30am Thursday, right between the French Road exit and Lomond Place exit in Utica.
Melanie Brennan, 25 of Waterville, was driving southbound in the northbound lane along Route 12 of the arterial.
Police say she side-swiped the other car, leaving damage on the driver-side of that car.
Along with aggravated DWI, Utica Police say Brennan was also charged with several other vehicle and traffic violations.
Minor hip injuries were reported for a passenger in the other car that was hit. Brennan did not sustain any injuries. No one was taken to the hospital.
- DWI charge for woman driving wrong way on Utica arterial, crashing into oncoming car
- Utica woman charged with DWI after crashing car on Thruway
- Woman charged with felony DWI after driving wrong way down Thruway
- Utica police officer charged with DWI
- Cherry Valley woman charged with DWI with child in car
- Ilion woman charged with DWI following 1-car crash
- 78-year-old New Hartford woman charged with DWI in crash
- Herkimer woman charged with aggravated DWI
- Woman injured in late night arterial accident
- 2-car crash temporarily halts traffic on Arterial