UTICA, N.Y. -- Utica Police have charged a Waterville woman with aggravated DWI, after a crash on the Utica north-south arterial early Thursday morning.
The crash happened just before 12:30am Thursday, right between the French Road exit and Lomond Place exit in Utica.
Melanie Brennan, 25 of Waterville, was driving southbound in the northbound lane along Route 12 of the arterial.
Police say she side-swiped the other car, leaving damage on the driver-side of that car.
Along with aggravated DWI, Utica Police say Brennan was also charged with several other vehicle and traffic violations.
Minor hip injuries were reported for a passenger in the other car that was hit. Brennan did not sustain any injuries. No one was taken to the hospital.
- DWI charge for woman driving wrong way on Utica arterial, crashing into oncoming car
- Utica police officer charged with DWI
- Cherry Valley woman charged with DWI with child in car
- 2-car crash temporarily halts traffic on Arterial
- Ilion woman charged with DWI following 1-car crash
- 78-year-old New Hartford woman charged with DWI in crash
- Lane closure for Utica North-South Arterial northbound Thursday
- Blossvale woman pleads guilty to killing Utica woman in DWI crash
- Utica parolee arrested for DWI after Parkside Court crash
- Utica Police release names of those injured in rollover Arterial crash