The New York State Police will conduct a Thanksgiving holiday traffic enforcement period Wednesday through Sunday.
It’s all in an effort to prevent tragedies caused by impaired, distracted, aggressive or reckless driving.
During this enforcement period, troopers will be highly visible, and drivers can expect a number of sobriety checkpoints and additional DWI patrols.
- DWI crackdown: State police conducting traffic patrols
- NY State Police to conduct crackdown on traffic violations this Thanksgiving weekend
- Snowmobile safety crackdown
- Traffic stop leads to aggravated DWI charge for Rome man
- Utica man charged with DWI after fleeing traffic stop
- Utica police officer charged with DWI
- New York state conducting black bear survey
- State releases 2017 results for crackdown on illegal tobacco
- NY state launches monthlong crackdown on underage drinking
- Oneida County STOP DWI coordinator fired following DWI-Drugs arrest