UTICA – It appears that a new course record has been set for the Boilermaker 15K wheelchair race!
Daniel Romanchuk of Urbana, Illinois, has finished the race with an unofficial time of 31:45, making it his third Boilermaker 15K win in a row.
The former 15K wheelchair race record was 32:40, which was set in 2000. In both 2016 and 2017, Romanchuck finished the Boilermaker with a time of 35:05.
Also worth noting is that Romanchuk won the AJC Peachtree Road Race 10K just four days ago on Wednesday.
- Daniel Romanchuk wins Boilermaker 15K wheelchair race for 3rd time
- Daniel Romanchuk nabs 4th straight Boilermaker wheelchair division victory
- Boilermaker 5K, 15K & wheelchair race top finishers
- Amanda McGrory wins women's wheelchair 15K race for 7th time
- Gabriel Geay of Tanzania wins Boilermaker 15K for first time
- Boilermaker 15K registration closes out
- Boilermaker wheelchair race starts after significant delay
- Jenna Fesemyer wins women's wheelchair division in Boilermaker Road Race
- Celebrate the Champions: Boilermaker 15K and 5K Race results
- Boilermaker 15K and 5K races both sold out