DANUBE, NY - The town of Danube man accused of animal cruelty after multiple animals were seized from his property last year was back in court Monday.
And this time he's facing additional charges.
Paul Tarbox was arraigned on 12 new charges under the agriculture and markets law.
Those charges include failure to license, failure to vaccinate for rabies, and dogs being improperly at large.
He was assigned counsel for the new charges and is scheduled to return to court for a pre-trial conference on February 3.
- Danube man accused of animal cruelty faces additional charges
- Multiple animals seized in disturbing animal cruelty case in Danube
- Vernon man facing animal cruelty charges
- Humane Society seeks donations after Danube animal cruelty arrest
- Town of Danube man in court to answer charges of animal cruelty
- Animal Cruelty Workshop
- UPDATE: Waterville animal shelter owners face additional charges
- Franklin man arrested on animal fighting and cruelty charges
- 2 charged with animal cruelty in North Norwich
- Trump signs animal cruelty act into law