UTICA, N.Y. – Oneida County Clerk Sandra J. DePerno was elected and sworn in as president of the New York State Association of County Clerks during the association’s fall conference.
The conference was held in Utica Oct. 6-8.
The New York State Association of County Clerks is comprised of all the elected and appointed County Clerks in New York State. The goals of the association are to continue excellent service to the public while being efficient and fiscally responsible.
- DePerno elected president of NYS Association of County Clerks
- Dave Gordon to challenge Oneida County Clerk Sandra DePerno
- County clerks ask feds to review NY immigrant license law
- Erie County clerk files suit over NY immigrant license law
- NY Counties Association wants proposed recreational marijuana tax doubled
- NYS Sheriff's Association calls for armed resource officers in all NY schools
- The race for Oneida County Clerk
- Parese named New York State Association of Fire Chiefs president
- Griffo honored with award from the NYS Association of Fire Chiefs
- NY Gov. Cuomo's favorability, re-election ratings tumble