UTICA, N.Y. -- Boilermaker officials are calling on nonprofits that want become a charity bib partner, and the deadline to apply is February 8.
Local nonprofits need to fill out an application.
An independent committee will pick the organizations, and a strong focus will be on nonprofits that promote healthy living.
The organizations chosen will be responsible for recruiting.
- Deadline near for nonprofits wanting to become Boilermaker charity bib partners
- Boilermaker announces 2018 Charity Bib partners
- Mudfest sponsors refugees in Boilermaker's Charity Bib program
- Applications being accepted for Boilermaker Charity Bib non-profits
- Bibs still available for Boilermaker 15K; officials still confident it will sell out
- NY attorney general wants Trump fined $5.6M over charity
- PHOTO GALLERIES: Boilermaker 2017
- Interactive Boilermaker Section
- Boilermaker 2018 forecast
- NewsTalk: Post-Boilermaker Nutrition