UPDATE - The Oneida County Sheriff's Department confirms they are investigating a possible overdose death, pending toxicology results.
We had previosly reported the following:
CAMDEN, N.Y. (WKTV) - Residents along route 69 in Camden may notice a police presence. The Oneida County Sheriff's Department has alerted NEWSChannel2 of a death investigation at a home on State Route 69.
The sheriff's office tells us there is no danger to the public.
That is all that is being reported at this point.
- Possible overdose death investigation in Camden
- Law enforcement investigating a drowning in Camden
- Camden man facing charges in ongoing narcotics investigation
- State police investigating roadside trash fires in Camden
- Drug overdose deaths skyrocketed among women
- Police confirm possible overdose death in Utica
- Former Camden high school student pleads guilty
- Camden man critically injured in snowmobile crash
- Camden High School to offer drone course
- Used drug syringes dot Camden landscape