UTICA, N.Y. -- The Deerfield man accused of sexually abusing a young child was sentenced Monday in Oneida County Court.
Rodney Westbrook was sentenced to a determinate sentence of 3 years in state prison with 10 years post-release supervision.
Westbrook pleaded guilty in May to sexually abusing a 5-year-old girl at his home, where his wife was allegedly running an unlicensed daycare.
According to the district attorney, there were several other victims involved and the court issued orders of protection for each of those victims.
- Deerfield man sentenced for sexually abusing 5-year-old girl
- Parents speak after Deerfield man pleads guilty to sexual abusing 5-year-old
- 77-year-old Deerfield man accused of sexually abusing child
- Utica man sentenced for sexually abusing child
- Utica man sentenced after pleading guilty to sexually abusing young girl
- Camden man sentenced for attempting to sexually abuse a child
- Santa comes to Deerfield
- Man crashes into neighbor's home in Deerfield
- Westmoreland man accused of sexually abusing child