DAVENPORT – A Delaware County teen is facing a felony charge after he allegedly made a threat against the Charlotte Valley Central School, according to New York State Police.
The 15-year-old male teen from Davenport, Delaware County, was arrested Feb. 16 and charged with felony making a terroristic threat.
Police say the teen, who is a student at Charlotte Valley Central School in Davenport, made threats aimed at the school. Police say he was arrested without incident and an investigation found there was no danger to the school or public.
The teen was issued a ticket for Delaware County Family Court and turned over to a family member.
- Delaware County teen accused of making terroristic threat against school
- Otsego County man accused of making terroristic threat against school
- Norwich parent accused of making terroristic threat against middle school
- UPDATE: Madison student charged with making terroristic threat
- Proctor student charged with making a terroristic threat
- Herkimer College student charged with making a terroristic threat
- UC student accused of making terroristic threats indicted by grand jury
- Teen sentenced in plot to bomb Delaware County Muslim community
- 2 children killed in Delaware County fire
- Otsego County sheriff's son, accused of making school threats, resigns from CO job