NEW YORK (AP) - A New York man has been ordered held without bail on charges of making deadly threats to past and present political figures and Fox News personalities on social media. Military veteran Rickey Johnson was charged with making threatening interstate communications and threatening U.S. officials. His lawyer said his communications were isolated and he doesn't pose a specific danger. The targets of the threats were not identified in court papers. Two law enforcement officials who spoke on condition of anonymity identified some of them as Fox News personalities and Republican former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, a frequent Fox commentator.
Amr Alfiky // AP
A New York man has been ordered held without bail on charges of making deadly threats.
Posted: Feb 13, 2021 11:12 AM
- Delivery man threatened politicians, Fox News figures
- Local politicians comment on government shutdown
- Legislation targets convicted politicians' campaign funds
- Amazon shutters restaurant delivery service
- Rochester man charged after threatening Schumer, Schiff
- States, politicians back Remington in Sandy Hook appeal
- Target is cranking up same-day delivery in New York
- New York to allow lottery ticket delivery using phone apps
- Snow won't stop Parkway Drugs deliveries
- Pizza Hut expands beer delivery service
Scroll for more content...