MARCY – The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a two-vehicle crash in Marcy Monday evening that left several people injured.
Police say the two females are suspected to be in their twenties. They fled the scene on foot and their direction of travel is unknown.
Around 7:05 p.m. Monday, deputies were called to the westbound lanes of State Route 49 in the town of Marcy for a two-vehicle crash.
Deputies say 21-year-old Tasha Floyd of Mohawk was driving a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Eastbound when she was rear-ended by a 2010 Acura. Deputies say both vehicles come to rest and two unidentified females fled from the Acura on foot.
Floyd and her four passengers – 51-year-old Kelly Joaquin, two-year-old Preston Muneath, 15-year-old Dontay Howard and 16-year-old Andre Adams – were all transported to St. Elizabeth Medical Center by Kunkel Ambulance to be treated for minor injuries.
Deputies say the crash remains under investigation.
If anybody has additional information about the crash, they’re asked to call the Sheriff’s Office at 315-736-0141. All calls will remain confidential.
- Deputies: 2 females fled from Marcy crash that left several injured
- 2 injured in Marcy crash
- Four injured in Marcy two-car crash
- 1 man hospitalized following crash in Marcy
- One injured, one ticketed in Marcy car accident
- 1 person hurt in 2-car crash in Marcy
- UPDATE: Crews respond to 2 separate crashes in Marcy area
- One killed in two-car crash in Marcy
- Rollover crash causes traffic delays on Route 49 in Marcy
- Fire collapses roof at home in Marcy