The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office’s 2018 Ten Most Wanted list is now down to seven following another arrest on Friday.
Deputies say that 24-year-old Trevon Lang, No. 1 on the list, was arrested Friday. He was wanted on a charge of criminal possession of a narcotic drug with intent to sell.
Around 12 p.m., task force investigators received information regarding Lang’s whereabouts, then located him near the Kennedy Plaza Apartments in Utica.
Deputies say that as investigators approached Lang, he fled and led investigators on a foot pursuit. When a task force officer caught up with him, Lang allegedly assaulted the officer before he was taken into custody.
The task force investigator was brought to a local hospital for treatment, and deputies say Lang is being held at the Utica Police Department. New criminal charges are pending.
The Ten Most Wanted list was released Thursday after one of the suspects had already been arrested, and two others have been arrested since then.
- Deputies: No. 1 on Ten Most Wanted list assaulted officer during arrest
- No. 8 on Oneida County Ten Most Wanted list arrested
- No. 6 on Oneida Co. Sheriff's Office's Ten Most Wanted list arrested
- Secrets of the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list
- No. 2 suspect on Oneida Co. Ten Most Wanted list arrested
- No. 4 suspect on Oneida County's Ten Most Wanted list arrested in Utica
- Oneida County Sheriff's Office releases 2018 Ten Most Wanted
- No. 10 on Oneida County's Ten Most Wanted list captured in Florida
- No. 3 suspect on Oneida County's Ten Most Wanted list captured in CT
- Rome Domestic Assault Arrest