WHITESBORO – The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a reported robbery that occurred in the village of Whitesboro early Tuesday morning.
Deputies say a 68-year-old-man was walking by himself on Westmoreland Street in Whitesboro when he was allegedly approached by a male suspect and knocked to the ground. The suspect then took the man’s wallet, cell phone and keys after knocking him to the ground.
The suspect is described as being a white male in his 20s, wearing all black, who was last seen heading toward Oriskany Boulevard on foot.
Anybody who may have witnessed the incident or has information about the incident is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office at 315-765-2219.
- Deputies investigating reported robbery in Whitesboro
- Whitesboro Police Investigate YouCaring Scam
- Veterans Recognized in Whitesboro
- Whitesboro Street Demolition
- Utica police investigate false reports of an armed robbery
- Deputies investigating reported threat at Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES
- Whitesboro police investigating break-ins at Potting Shed Antiques
- Flood relief for Whitesboro residents
- Cancer survivors honored in Whitesboro
- Whitesboro man arrested in connection to GPO Federal Credit Union robbery