ROME, N.Y. -- The Oneida County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public to help them identify a woman in connection with a larceny investigation they are working on.
They say they are looking to speak with her regarding a theft at the Rome Walmart on Christmas Eve last year.
Anyone who is able to ID the person shown is encouraged to call deputies at (315) 765-2767.
All calls will be kept confidential.
- Deputies looking to identify woman following Rome Walmart theft
- Deputies seek larceny suspect from Rome Walmart
- Police seek help identifying larceny suspects from Walmart in Rome
- State police seek help identifying 2 men who allegedly stole from Rome Walmart
- Deputies ask for help identifying 2 people in connection to Walmart incident
- Man caught on video stealing from Rome Walmart
- Rome police investigating medication theft at Dunkin Donuts
- Deputies: 1-month-old in Rome has died from injuries
- Deputies investigating after KKK materials are found in Rome
- Oneida County deputies ask for help identifying person