FLOYD- Deputies with the Oneida County Sheriff's Department pulled a woman from the woods in Floyd on Sunday morning.
According to the Oneida County Sheriff's Department, the call came in around 7:30 a.m. on Sunday for a woman who may have gotten lost on Edwards Road.
They said the woman is the one who called them asking for help. Our camera crews said an orange tarp was used to carry her out.
They said she was out in the cold for about an hour before they got there, and was treated for exposure to the cold.
No name is being released due to the nature of the call.
- Deputies pull woman from woods in Floyd
- Deputies offering safety tips following Floyd police impersonation incident
- Woods Valley opens early
- Deputies investigating after body is pulled from Oneida Lake
- Captain George Wood Memorial 5K
- Ricky Woods case adjourned for two weeks
- Murder retrial begins for Ricky Woods Jr.
- Sara Anne Wood: 25 years later
- Floyd town justice to resign after investigation into Facebook comments
- Floyd man accused of sexually abusing a child