DOLGEVILLE, N.Y. -- The Dolgeville Central School District’s Board of Education has called a special meeting for next Thursday to determine the next step in the budget process.
The $19 million proposal was rejected by voters, who didn't like the idea of having taxes raised 11 percent.
The district will be presenting a new budget plan to voters – details of which are being worked out.
The BOE will be meeting again on May 30, and a budget hearing is planned for June 11.
A new vote will take place June 18.
- Dolgeville Board of Education will present new budget plan to voters
- Proposed Dolgeville school budget raising concerns
- Dolgeville Central School facing possible cuts after budget shortfall
- Residents in Dolgeville CSD reject more than $19M budget proposal
- What's next for the Dolgeville Central Schools budget
- New budget proposal for Dolgeville Central School District
- Dolgeville school budget gets a yes vote, but not enough
- 2019 School Budget & Board Results
- Herkimer County Legislators present tentative 2018 budget
- Mug Club: Dolgeville Violet Festival