DOLGEVILLE, N.Y. -- A former employee at the Dolgeville GPO Federal Credit Union is facing charges for an alleged theft.
Catalin Taffi, 20, is accused of removing money from a person's checking account without that person's permission.
She then allegedly made fake entries in the person's account to cover up the theft.
Taffi was charged with petit larceny and falsifying business records
She'll appear in the Manheim Town Court at a later date.
- Dolgeville GPO worker accused of stealing from someone's checking account
- CMN 2018 Thanks GPO Federal Credit Union
- Rome woman accused of stealing thousands from someone's bank account
- Dolgeville man accused of assaulting ex-girlfriend
- Dolgeville man accused of raping child
- Westmoreland woman accused of stealing checks and using them
- Utica police investigating robbery at GPO Federal Credit Union
- Account Executive
- Mug Club: Dolgeville Violet Festival
- Flood recovery continues in Dolgeville