DOLGEVILLE – A Dolgeville man is facing charges after he allegedly violated an order of protection from his ex-girlfriend, according to the Dolgeville Police Department.
Police say 29-year-old Nickolas Pabis violated an order of protection by harassing and assaulting his ex-girlfriend. He’s charged with felony first-degree criminal contempt and third-degree assault.
Pabis was arraigned in the Town of Little Falls Court and sent to the Herkimer County Jail on $2,500 cash bail or $5,000 bond.
- Dolgeville man accused of assaulting ex-girlfriend
- Ilion man arrested, accused of assaulting girlfriend
- Dolgeville man accused of hitting girlfriend, threatening to kill her and baby
- Dolgeville man accused of raping child
- Dolgeville community holds vigil for missing man
- Missing Dolgeville Man's body found in Fairfield
- Oneonta man accused of threatening girlfriend with shotgun while drunk
- Utica man accused of killing girlfriend's baby appears in court
- Man accused of killing girlfriend in Utica misses court appearance
- Man accused of killing girlfriend arraigned on murder charge