Photo Gallery 1 Images
The Dolgeville Police Department continues to search for 57-year-old John Camardello, who has been missing since Sept. 14.
On Thursday evening, family, friends and local community members got together to hold a vigil and light candles in the hope that Camardello will find his way home.
Dolgeville police say that two leads have come in since the vigil. All of the leads they’ve received since Camardello’s disappearance have been possible vehicle sightings, and they’ve taken officers from Tupper Lake to St. Johnsville.
Family members who live out of town and out of state tell police that they haven’t had any contact with Camardello.
Dolgeville police continue to investigate.
- Dolgeville police continue investigating case of missing man
- Flood recovery continues in Dolgeville
- Dolgeville community holds vigil for missing man
- Missing Dolgeville Man's body found in Fairfield
- Police asking for help in locating missing Dolgeville man
- Family and friends of missing Dolgeville man speak out
- Wife of missing Dolgeville man pleads for his safe return
- Police ask hunters to be on lookout for missing Dolgeville man
- Dolgeville man accused of assaulting ex-girlfriend
- Dolgeville man accused of raping child