DOLGEVILLE, N.Y. -- Teachers and staff at the Dolgeville Central School District are singing farewell to their outgoing principal.
Timothy Jenny, the principal, is heading to be the next superintendent at Remsen central schools, after serving Dolgeville for about a decade.
The high school chorus teacher wrote the song for "Mr. Jenny."
Students and staff say that Jenny will be dearly missed, and are wishing him well in his future endeavors.
Physical education teacher, Sarah Flint-Rados, shared the video of the song with WKTV.
- Dolgeville teachers, staff sing farewell to outgoing principal Tim Jenny
- Dolgeville High School's Timothy Jenny named NYS Principal of the Year
- Dolgeville principal named Remsen CSD's new superintendent
- Mug Club: Dolgeville Violet Festival
- Outgoing Syracuse mayor rules out run for Congress
- Outgoing Syracuse mayor to teach at NYU in 2018
- NY's outgoing attorney general will get new role
- Good luck, not goodbye to WKTV's outgoing Don Shipman
- Dolgeville man accused of assaulting ex-girlfriend
- Dolgeville man accused of raping child