Annsville, N.Y. - Oneida County Sheriff's officials say a woman had her foot run over by a man she had just had a dispute with.
Sheriff's officials say deputies responded to 29 Martin Court in the Town of Annsville for a reported dispute around 9:35 Saturday night.
They say during the investigation it was determined that Jennifer Thayer, 46 of Annsville, was attempting to stop Evan MacFarland, 27 of Rome, from leaving the Martin Court residence in his 2005 Dodge Caravan after a dispute between the two.
Sheriff's officials say MacFarland's 2 year old son was in the vehicle at the time as well. They say while MacFarland was backing out of the driveway, Thayer's foot was run over by the vehicle.
Thayer was transported by AmCare Ambulance to Rome Hospital where she was treated for non life threatening injuries.
No tickets have been issued and no arrests have been made at this time. This incident is still under investigation.
- Domestic dispute leads to man running over woman's foot with his vehicle
- Kirkville man arrested following Verona domestic dispute
- Leyden man charged after alleged domestic dispute
- Rome man charged in domestic dispute
- Police: New Hartford woman arrested following domestic dispute
- YouTube shooting may be domestic dispute
- Domestic dispute over alleged pot plants leads to charges for Vienna man
- Rome man charged in connection to break-ins, domestic disputes
- Norwich man arrested for allegedly displaying gun during domestic dispute
- Domestic incident leads to Salisbury man’s arrest