MARCY, N.Y. – The Oneida County Sheriff’s Office arrested a man after a domestic incident in the town of Marcy on Dec. 18.
Israel Crespo, 47, is accused of forcefully entering his ex-girlfriend’s home, causing physical contact that violated an existing order of protection. Police say the order was issued just a few days prior to this incident regarding a similar domestic issue.
Crespo is charged with felony criminal contempt in the first degree.
Crespo was arraigned in Oneida County CAP Court and ordered to be held without bail pending further court proceedings in the town of Marcy.
- Domestic incident leads to criminal contempt charge in Marcy
- Annsville man arrested, charged in domestic incident
- Domestic incident leads to Salisbury man’s arrest
- Stockbridge man arrested in domestic incident
- 2 injured in Marcy crash
- Crews battle Marcy house fire
- Mugshots: Two killed in Deerfield shooting incident had criminal history
- Man allegedly choked, harassed woman in Deerfield domestic incident
- 1 man hospitalized following crash in Marcy
- Fire collapses roof at home in Marcy