ROME, NY - Congresswoman Claudia Tenney has confirmed with NEWSChannel 2 that Donald Trump Jr. will be coming to campaign for her at a rally on Monday.
According to her campaign office, former co-host of The Five on Fox News, Kimberly Guilfoyle, will also be in attendance.
In a tweet released by Tenney, Trump Jr. is expected to be with Tenney at the Beeches in Rome beginning at 7:00 p.m. Monday.
In a statement on Sunday at the political breakfast in Utica, Tenney says "Yes Donald Trump Jr. is coming tomorrow to help out with our final rally. We are very excited that he is going to be able to come. So we pretty much put the whole family in."
The event is open to the public, and no tickets are required. Doors open at 7:00 p.m.
- Donald Trump Jr. to campaign for Tenney in Rome
- Donald Trump Jr. Campaigns for Rep. Tenney on election eve
- Tenney hosts cybersecurity workshop in Rome
- WATCH: President Donald Trump speaks at Tenney's fundraiser in Utica
- Eric Trump visits New Hartford to campaign for Rep. Tenney
- Tenney, Brindisi talk campaign sign damage in 22nd Congressional race
- Donald Trump Jr. in private interview with House panel
- Police: Donald Trump Jr.'s wife exposed to white powder
- Tenney surprises Rome woman with card signed by Trumps for 105th birthday
- Tenney Speaks Out on Trump's Budget