ROME- Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle, who used to anchor a show on Fox news, were in Rome on Monday night for a get out the vote rally in support of Congresswoman Claudia Tenney.
Tenney is running for re-election against Democrat, Anthony Brindisi for the 22nd Congressional District seat.
Kimberly Guilfoyle introduced Rep. Tenney as her supporters cheered throughout the crowd.
Donald Trump Jr. then stepped up to the podium and talked to constituents about accomplishments that have been made. He encouraged supporters to vote on Tuesday. "We need you to vote, we need you to bring friends, we need you to make calls. It's 24 hours, you can do that on your head. Get out there let's get Claudia back in there," said Donald Trump Jr.
Constituents were also encouraged to take pictures with Guilfoyle and Trump after the rally.
- Donald Trump Jr. Campaigns for Rep. Tenney on election eve
- Donald Trump Jr. to campaign for Tenney in Rome
- Eric Trump visits New Hartford to campaign for Rep. Tenney
- Tenney Re-Election Gets Heated
- Rep. Claudia Tenney congratulates Erin Hamlin
- Rep. Tenney: Many mass murderers are Democrats
- Reps. Tenney and Faso react to Trump's meeting with Putin
- WATCH: President Donald Trump speaks at Tenney's fundraiser in Utica
- Rep. Claudia Tenney talks about her first year in office
- Tenney, Brindisi talk campaign sign damage in 22nd Congressional race