UTICA, N.Y. -- Utica Police have arrested a man in connection to the robbery at the NBT Bank on Genesee Street on Friday afternoon.
31 year-old Nicholas B. Salls was taken into custody without incident near the intersection of Charlotte and Lansing Streets. Utica Police have changed him with Robbery in the third degree and Grand larceny in the third degree.
Utica police posted surveillance pictures from inside and outside of the Genesee Street bank. Two hours later, Salls was taken into custody.
- NBT Bank robbery suspect in Utica police custody
- Utica police search for Berkshire Bank robbery suspect
- Utica police seek Stewart's Shops robbery suspect
- Arrest made in Adirondack Bank robbery in Utica
- Search continues for armed bank robbery suspect in Oriskany Falls
- Oriskany Falls bank robbery suspect lived in quiet, senior community
- Convicted serial bank robber arrested in Oriskany Falls bank robbery
- Inmate escapes correction officer custody in Utica
- Bank robbery at Adirondack Bank in Sylvan Beach, state police investigating
- Utica police seek help identifying burglary suspect