UTICA, N.Y. - Utica Police are on the lookout for the person or persons responsible for breaking into a downtown business.
The owners of Pantry 284 posted to social media saying their Genesee Street business was broken into on Christmas day and vandalized.
Other downtown businesses have begun to share the post in hopes of finding the criminals who comitted the crime.
The owners of the eatery said they are working to clean up the mess left behind. They said they are working closely with detectives to track down those responsible. They also said detectives are reviewing security footage from nearby businesses.
- Downtown Utica eatery vandalized in Christmas day break-in
- Downtown foot patrol in Utica
- Downtown Utica Enjoys Free Concert
- Police investigate stabbing in downtown Utica apartment
- Minivan crashes into mosque in downtown Utica
- Jimmy John's opens in downtown Utica
- RV Fire breaks out in Utica
- Utica police investigating local car break-ins
- Utica celebrates Tomato Pie Day
- Utica Celebrates World Refugee Day