The extended stretch of cloudy, cool, damp weather looks to come to a temporary end this weekend. An active jet stream that's brought rounds of rain and clouds to the region will take a break as we head into Saturday and Sunday. We do have to watch a storm that will pass south of the Mohawk Valley Saturday night into early Sunday. Other than that, it's mainly cloduy this weekend, with highs in the mid 60s.
The weather does warm up on Monday, ahead of the next cold front. High temperatures look to climb to near 70. This is above average for this time of year. Our average high in early May is in the low 60s.
The weather pattern we've struggled to climb out of looks to return again towards the end of next week. Cloudy skies and rain remains in the forecast for Tuesday and beyond. Like this previous stretch, it won't rain ALL the time. We'll keep you posted.
- Drier weather returns this weekend
- Wet weekend, then summer returns
- Spring snow returns this weekend
- Unsettled weather returns
- Much cooler weather returns
- Cold, unsettled weather continues through the weekend
- Unsettled weather lingers through the weekend...
- Heart Run and Walk Weekend Weather
- Dry for Friday, but rain returns this weekend
- Weekend forecast