SYRACUSE – The Great New York State Fair has announced a change to the Chevy Court concert lineup for Tuesday.
American Celtic punk bank Dropkick Murphys will perform on the Chevy Court stage at 8 p.m. Tuesday, taking the place of Dickey Betts. According to the post on the fair’s Facebook page, Dickey Betts suffered what was reported to be a mild stroke, which prompted his cancellation for the fair.
For a complete list of other events you can find at the fair on Tuesday, click here.
- Dropkick Murphys to perform at NYS Fair Chevy Court on Tuesday
- The Temptations to perform in Chevy Court for NYS Fair
- Big & Rich joins Chevy Court lineup for 2018 NYS Fair
- Rapper Little Yachty to perform at Chevy Court during 2018 NYS Fair
- ZZ Top to perform at NYS Fair's Chevy Court this summer
- Blondie to perform at Chevy Court opening day of NY State Fair
- Counting Crows to play at NYS Fair's Chevy Court this summer
- Ludacris, Hanson added to this summer's Chevy Court lineup
- Cops: Chevy Chase kicked in roadside altercation in New York
- Health inspectors detail food violations at NY State Fair