ROME – A narcotics investigation led police to an arrest of two Rome residents.
Michele L. Mietlinski, 44, and Leonardo A. Padilla, 44, were arrested Thursday in connection with the drug investigation.
Rome police executed a search warrant at 126 River St. where they found a quantity of heroin, cocaine, and money in the home.
Packaging material, digital scales, and other paraphernalia were also found and taken as evidence.
The two have been charged with two counts of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 3rd degree, and one count of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the 4th degree.
They are both being held for arraignment.
- Investigation by Rome police leads to drug bust
- Parole check leads to Rome meth bust
- Investigation leads to drug bust near Oneida school
- Drug bust leads to cross-border tunnel
- Drug bust in South Utica leads to three arrests
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges for 2 Rome men
- Rome police investigating early morning stabbing
- Rome Police investigating possible strong armed robbery
- 2 people charged following Utica drug bust
- 3 facing drug charges in Rome