The trend of nice weather continues as we make our way throughout the rest of the week. Skies will remain clear due to an area of high pressure making its way over the region. The next couple of days are expected to be very nice and full of sunshine, so it will be a good time to get outside and enjoy!
Expect temperatures to climb into the mid to upper 80s as we get closer to the weekend and the humidity will increase throughout the rest of the week as we get closer to Saturday. There is a chance of scattered and isolated thunderstorms Saturday afternoon, and this rain is much needed since Central New York is currently abnormally dry for this time of year.
- Dry, sunny weather to end the week
- Unusually sunny stretch of weather continues
- Pleasant weather heading into the end of the week
- A wild week of weather...
- Spring weather finally arrives this week
- Tracking cold weather and snow this week
- Sunny start, slippery finish to weekend
- Frigid end to 2017
- Government shutdown ends
- Walk to end Alzheimer's