If you love both coffee and cold brews, we've got good news: Dunkin’ Donuts is venturing into beer.
The company is teaming up with Boston-based Harpoon Brewery to launch a coffee-flavored beer. It will be called Dunkin’ Coffee Porter, and it will be brewed with Dunkin’ Donuts coffee. The alcohol level clocks in at 6 percent.
The new brew is expected to be released later this year regionally. It's not the first time that Dunkin' Donuts has teamed up with a brewery to produce a beer, but for the first time this one is expected to be widely available.
- Dunkin' Donuts, Harpoon Brewery teaming up for coffee porter
- Dunkin Donuts Coffee Shop proposed in Cooperstown
- Just Dunkin': Dunkin' Donuts to change its name
- Car crashes into Dunkin Donuts in Rome
- Dunkin Donuts is official coffee of Adirondack Bank Center, Utica Comets
- Dunkin' Donuts scales back menu to streamline service
- Rome police investigating medication theft at Dunkin Donuts
- Pumpkin spice returns to Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts next week
- Dunkin' once again selling star donuts to benefit Make-A-Wish
- Woman charged in connection to Dunkin Donuts theft captured on video