If you frequent Dunkin’ Donuts, you’ll notice some changes to their menu during your next visit.
The popular coffee chain says it will ditch 10 percent of its menu at all locations by March, but stores in New York and New England will see a smaller menu starting today.
The company is cutting several sandwiches and smoothies from the menu in an effort to streamline service. Flatbreads, tuna and chicken salad, and some muffins are also on the chopping block, as well as some coffee flavor shots.
Dunkin’ says it also plans to eliminate artificial dyes from its doughnuts by the end of the year.
- Dunkin' Donuts scales back menu to streamline service
- Just Dunkin': Dunkin' Donuts to change its name
- Car crashes into Dunkin Donuts in Rome
- Dunkin Donuts Coffee Shop proposed in Cooperstown
- Rome police investigating medication theft at Dunkin Donuts
- Dunkin' Donuts, Harpoon Brewery teaming up for coffee porter
- Pumpkin spice returns to Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts next week
- Dunkin Donuts is official coffee of Adirondack Bank Center, Utica Comets
- Dunkin' once again selling star donuts to benefit Make-A-Wish
- Woman charged in connection to Dunkin Donuts theft captured on video