COOPERSTOWN, N.Y. – Dunkin’ will no longer build a location in Cooperstown after the mayor says the company withdrew its application.
The Dunkin’ chain was slated for the area of Chestnut and Walnut streets.
The Cooperstown Historic Preservation and Architectural Review Board held a public hearing in early October where residents expressed concerns about the project.
- Dunkin' pulls out of Cooperstown project
- Dunkin Donuts Coffee Shop proposed in Cooperstown
- Cooperstown residents voice concerns over proposed Dunkin Donuts
- Work on $1.2M project continues in Cooperstown
- Just Dunkin': Dunkin' Donuts to change its name
- Cooperstown residents invited to public forum to discuss Capital Project
- Cooperstown School District proposes capital project for building improvements
- Car crashes into Dunkin Donuts in Rome
- Cooperstown remains undefeated, Oriskany pulls off nail-biting win in Monday's matchups
- Cooperstown Says Goodbye to Graduates