KIRKLAND - Emergency crews responded to an early morning rollover crash in the town of Kirkland on Friday.
Just before 3:30 a.m., a car rolled over on State Route 5 in Kirkland, between French and Old Bristol roads. The car struck a telephone pole, which fell down into the roadway, taking powerlines with it.
The Clinton Fire Department, Kirkland Police Department, COCVAC and Clinton Collision all assisted at the scene.
Police say the driver was the only one in the vehicle and they were not injured.
Crews worked quickly to clear the roadway after the crash.
- Crews respond to early morning rollover crash in Kirkland
- Cause of Kirkland fatal crash still unknown
- Fire officials respond to utility pole down near Kirkland home
- Several fire departments respond to fire in Kirkland
- Structure Fire Reported in Kirkland
- Clark Mills woman critically injured in Kirkland crash
- Case delayed for Utica man charged in Kirkland fatal crash
- Case against Utica man accused in Kirkland fatal crash adjourned
- No injuries reported after SUV crashes into Kirkland ditch
- Oneida County sheriff's deputy involved in Kirkland crash