KIRKLAND - Emergency crews responded to an early morning rollover crash in the town of Kirkland on Friday.
Just before 3:30 a.m., a car rolled over on State Route 5 in Kirkland, between French and Old Bristol roads. The car struck a telephone pole, which fell down into the roadway, taking powerlines with it.
The Clinton Fire Department, Kirkland Police Department, COCVAC and Clinton Collision all assisted at the scene.
Police say the driver was the only one in the vehicle and they were not injured.
Crews worked quickly to clear the roadway after the crash.
- Crews respond to early morning rollover crash in Kirkland
- Cause of Kirkland fatal crash still unknown
- Fire officials respond to utility pole down near Kirkland home
- Several fire departments respond to fire in Kirkland
- Structure Fire Reported in Kirkland
- Clark Mills woman critically injured in Kirkland crash
- Crews battle early morning house fire in Utica
- UPDATE: Crews respond to 2 separate crashes in Marcy area
- Utica woman injured in Westmoreland rollover crash
- UPDATE: XNG responds to Rt. 28 rollover crash in Schuyler Lake