UTICA, N.Y. -- Early access to the 2019 Boilermaker Road Race is underway.
The early access is for anyone who finished the race, last year, in qualifying times or deferred their 2018 registration, which opened at noon Thursday.
The next date on the calendar is for open registration is March 15.
The 15K is capped at 14,500, and the 5K is capped at 4,500.
Boilermaker 2019 is July 14.
- Early access to 2019 Boilermaker Road Race opens
- Early access registration now open for Boilermaker Road Race
- Early access registration opens for 2020 Boilermaker Road Race
- Open registration for the 2019 Boilermaker Road Race underway
- Early access, deferral runner registration opens for Boilermaker 15K 2016
- Boilermaker offering early registration for 2020 race
- New logo unveiled for 2019 Boilermaker Road Race
- Boilermaker committee paints start line for 2019 road race
- Finish line: Gabriel Geay wins 2019 Boilermaker Road Race
- PHOTOS: Sights along the 2019 Boilermaker Road Race