WESTMORELAND – A Utica woman was injured in a rollover crash in Westmoreland early Monday morning, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Around 2:15 a.m. Monday, deputies responded to a one-car crash on Route 5 in the town of Westmoreland. Deputies say 20-year-old Mileena Tran of Utica was driving a 2005 Toyota Camry eastbound on Route 5 when she lost control of her vehicle and the car went off the shoulder off the roadway, struck a sign and then flipped onto its roof.
Tran was transported to a local hospital to be treated for minor injuries.
The Westmoreland Fire Department and Central Oneida County Volunteer Ambulance Corps assisted the Sheriff’s Office at the scene.
Deputies say the crash is still under investigation.
- Utica woman injured in Westmoreland rollover crash
- 1 injured in 2-car crash in Westmoreland
- 2 injured in crash in Westmoreland
- Woman injured after crash into Utica hotel
- Man critically injured in Westmoreland two-car crash
- Utica Police release names of those injured in rollover Arterial crash
- Utica woman injured in New Hartford two-car crash
- Westmoreland Pool Fundraiser
- NEWSTALK: Halloween in Westmoreland
- 2-car crash in Westmoreland shuts down roadway